- 1 (Registered)
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt training program allows employees to possess a more profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction. Students participating in this class also become familiar with the fundamental tools associated with Six Sigma. The goal of the Yellow Belt training is to give students the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives.
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training offers the following benefits:
- Support from the experts at Six Sigma
- Training to see a broader picture and higher understanding of daily tasks that convert into enhanced quality, decreased waste, and better cycle times
Yellow Belt graduates contribute to a company by playing a supportive role in the larger Six Sigma Process. These individuals gather correct data and allow other Yellow Belts to gain knowledge and experience in the problem-solving process. Everyone’s comprehension of the process is an integral part of improvement methodology. Yellow Belt-certified trained individuals have the job of locating, controlling and watching out for possible monetary loss in any area of the company, and report this kind of information to Green Belts and Black Belts residing within the company.
Details: The Yellow Belt course is a two day course.
Yellow Belt classes cover the following information:
- Comprehending and creating the SIPOC Diagram
- Overview of Process Mapping (the 6 foot view)
- C&E Matrix
- Effects Analysis along with Failure Modes
- Fundamental Statistics
- Minitab Introduction
- Developing Graphs (fundamental quality tools)
Final Exam 0/3
USQC is the leader organization providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications and audits. In many industries we are the experts you need (i.e. Oil