ISO 31000 Lead Auditor
- 14 (Registered)
The aim of this course is to bring the participants to the Lead auditor level. The course provides skills, Knowl- edge and understanding of Auditing principles and practices of risk management principles and guidlines , On successful completion of this course, the delegates will be capable of performing effective audits of companies.
On successful completion of the course, the participants should be capable of conducting successful audits of their own in order to identify deﬁciencies and appraise the effectiveness of the system.
- Introduction to risk management principles
- Introduction to basic concepts and terminologies as- sociated with risk management.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO
- Brief review of the requirements of ISO 31000
- Introduction to the beneﬁts that will be achieved by the
- Auditor’s responsibilities, personnel attributes
- Planning / Preparation and Execution of ISO 31000
- Successful tools and techniques for auditing ISO
- Effective Reporting of ISO 31000
- Effective Follow up of ISO 31000
Who Should Attend:
- All levels of management who are involved in implementing ISO 31000 internal & External
- All levels of management who plan, execute and follow-up ISO 31000 Audit
USQC is the leader organization providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications and audits. In many industries we are the experts you need (i.e. Oil