ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Analyze audit results.
- Evaluate management system documentation.
- Understand the requirements for auditor certification.
- Fully understand the roles and responsibilities of audit participants.
- Tailor an audit interview based on the requirements of the standard and obtain audit evidence from this interview.
- Plan and conduct effective audits.
- Manage the audit process, including opening meetings, auditing, closing meetings, and reporting.
Who Should Attend:
All individuals who want to become Exemplar Global-certified auditors and those assisting their organizations toward ISO 9001 certification, particularly in manufacturing and service organizations, should attend this training. This course will benefit quality directors, managers, engineers, auditors, ISO coordinators, directors of international ventures, laboratory quality professionals, and anyone responsible for leading an audit.