WORKING AT HEIGHTS
In situations where a worker is at risk of falling from one level to another and reasonably likely to injure themselves or someone else as a result, a Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking must take reasonable steps to mitigate the risk of working at heights.
- Legislation & Regulations around working at height.
- Fall restraint.
- Fall arrest.
- Working at height hazard management.
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage.
- Selection and fitting of a harness.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Fall Dynamics.
- Selecting fall arrest.
- Logging & maintenance of working at height equipment.