This training course covers a number of practical ergonomic goals for employees to apply to their work such as maximizing neutral body postures and avoiding awkward postures. Also, methods are explained in reducing static and forceful forces, promoting efficient body mechanics and methods necessary to take care of the human body to prevent cumulative injury.
29 CFR 1910.1200
- What is Ergonomics?
- Training Objectives
- How Your Body Performs Physical Work
- Different Types of Musculo-Skeletal Injury?
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorder/Cumulative Trauma Disorder
- Identification of Ergonomic Risk
- Preventing Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Maximize Neutral Postures and Avoid Awkward Postures
- Reduce Static Muscle Loading
- Reduce Forces Needed to Do the Job
- Minimize the Effect of Repetition
- Promote Efficient Body Mechanics
- Provide a Comfortable Environment
- Ergonomic Goals
- Take Care of Yourself!
- Apply Ergonomic Principles to Your Job, Work Smart!