Maritime cyber security
Shipping companies need to understand the risk this causes in light of hacking and cyber-attacks.
To gain understand the importance of cyber-security for shore-based maritime industry activities, monitor cyber incident investigations and emergency response mechanisms, address existing threats and mitigate possible cyber-attacks.
Who should attend:
· Ship managers, port managers and harbour masters
· Ship captains, ship superintendents and ship owners
· Head of Security, Security Officer
· Head of IT, IT Manager, Cybersecurity Officer
· Allied professionals in insurance, surveying, and Flag State officers
The shipping sector is growing digitally. Shipping companies need to understand the risk this causes in light of hacking and cyber-attacks.
The course focuses on:
The course covers the following topics and is relevant for all ship types:
- Cybersecurity: Threats, Actors and Motives
- Cybersecurity in the Maritime Industry
- Information and Operational Technology Systems and 3rd Party Vulnerabilities
- Maritime Cyber Risk Assessment and Mitigation Measures
- Regulatory Framework, Best Practices and Basic Cyber-Hygiene
- Cybersecurity and Safety Management Systems