HACCP for food handlers
WHAT IS HACCP FOR FOOD HANDLERS COURSE?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
It is a time–tested food–safety strategy that establishes a system of procedures to safeguard food from microbial and toxic contamination. In other words, HACCP food safety ensures the cleanliness, safety, and quality of food handled and served in restaurants and other food establishments.
This Course meets the regulatory requirement of compliance of the 2005 FDA Code and the USDA requirements for school district HACCP Plan Implementation.
- Conduct hazard analysis
- Identify critical control points
- Establish critical limits for each critical control point
- Establish critical control point monitoring requirements
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish procedures for ensuring the HACCP system is working as intended
- Establish record keeping procedures
- USQC is the leader organization providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications and audits. In Various industries we are the experts you need.
- USQC Is accredited by the American Standardization Council
- USQC is one of the very few Certification organizations Recognized by ANSI
- USQC Certificate is Globally recognized (USQC Certified over 150K person in the last 10 years)