- 0 (Registered)
This training course is of value to everyone whose duties involve matters of safety, maintenance and quality aspects and for the operations of ships, as well as other marine industry stakeholders. Attendees should be ship managers, personnel/crew managers, technical superintendents, designated persons, masters and ships officers
ILO MLC 2006 training course is aimed at all those who may be involved in the creation and implementation of policies and procedures required for compliance with the ILO Maritime Labor Convention 2006 requirements and application. You will benefit from an understanding of the maritime working and living conditions, including technical and operational aspects covered by the MLC, 2006.
- discuss the technical and operational aspects of the MLC and how it relates to marine working and living conditions
- demonstrate the procedures for onboard verification in accordance with the MLC, 2006 and national requirements
- summarize and interpret the requirements contained with the convention
- summarize the national legislation, international guidelines and standards relevant to MLC, 2006 requirementsdemonstrate the procedure for dealing with crew complaints in accordance with the MLC, 2006.
Downloadable Materials & Videos
Maritime Labour Convention
- What is an Internal Audit
- Internal Auditing and post actions
- WHAT IS ISO 19011:2018?
- WHO CAN USE ISO 19011:2018?
- WHAT DOES ISO 19011:2018 ACCOMPLISH?
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ISO 19011:2011 AND 19011:2018?
- Why Audit
- Pre-Audit activities
- Select the audit team.
- Role of the Lead Auditor
- Audit Schedule
- Gather and review background information
- Audit Plan
- Audit Activities using ISO 19011
- Collecting and Verifying Information
- Closing Meeting
USQC is the leader organization providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications and audits. In many industries we are the experts you need (i.e. Oil