Internal ISM Auditor
- 6 (Registered)
To qualify participants as Internal ISM Auditors enabling them to prepare and conduct 3rd party audits/verifications in accordance with accepted auditing principles.
Good knowledge of ISM Code, ISPS Code
Who should attend:
Shipping Companies: Designated Persons (ashore), Company Security Officers, Quality Managers, Superintendents, Nautical Officers, Engineers
With the introduction of the ISM and the ISPS Code, the requirements to audit safety and security systems within companies and onboard ships brought the subject of competence of internal auditors to the fore.
You will learn about the requirements related to the performance of the internal audits and verifications in an integrated system including those of the ISO 19011. In addition, you will improve your communication skills which will strengthen your performance as an auditor.
The course focuses on:
- ISM/ISPS audit and verification requirements
- Common features and differences
- Techniques that contribute to the success of communication processes within audits
- Planning, preparation, performance, recording, reporting and follow-up of audits
- Principles and best practices of harmonized audits and verifications
- Handling of non-conformities including root cause analysis and corrective actions
Internal Audit Methodology
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
MARITIME CYBER SECURITY
USQC is the leader organization providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications and audits. In many industries we are the experts you need (i.e. Oil