API Specification Q1 (Ninth Edition) Fundamentals Training
|ClassRoom Course||Price: 1600$|
|Online Course||Price: 1350$||Go Buy|
API Specification Q1, Ninth Edition, Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry, establishes the minimum quality management system requirements for organizations that manufacture products or provide manufacturing-related processes under a product specification for use in the petroleum and natural gas industry. API Specification Q1 describes the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS) required to manufacture consistent and reliable API products.
- Risk assessment and management
- Design input
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
- Annex A
At the conclusion of this course, successful attendees will have been provided with:
• A thorough understanding of the Q1's layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
• An understanding of the normative references
• An understanding of the product specifications
• Knowledge to reduce your operating costs by eliminating waste, reducing risk, and controlling process variation.
• An understanding of risk assessment and management, document control and competency requirements.
• The ability to prioritize audit trails where they are needed most, based on process performance and risk
• The ability to plan, conduct and report process based audit activity
• The importance of meeting customer requirements and achieving customer satisfaction
• Real world knowledge and examples from some of our most experienced API Q1 auditors/instructors.
None, however, a familiarity with the ISO 9001 standard would be beneficial.
CERTIFICATE & LENGTH
This is a three-day course. Successful attendees will receive a USQC Training course certificate of completion.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for you each day of the course, plus all day refreshments. Dress is casual to business casual, you only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials, including pens and paper. Courses are generally held in a hotel meeting room venue and we obtain discounted pricing on hotel sleeping rooms, which we pass on to you.
Pricing discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company or group.