Maritime cyber security Awareness
Shipping companies need to understand the risk this causes in light of hacking and cyber-attacks.
To gain understand the importance of cyber-security for shore-based maritime industry activities, cyber incident and emergency response mechanisms.
Who should attend:
· Ship managers, port managers and harbor masters
· Ship captains, ship superintendents and ship owners
· Head of Security, Security Officer
The shipping sector is growing digitally. Shipping companies need to understand the risk this causes in light of hacking and cyber-attacks.
The course focuses on:
The course covers the following topics and is relevant for all ship types:
- Cybersecurity: Threats, Actors and Motives
- Cybersecurity in the Maritime Industry
- Maritime Cyber Risk Assessment and Mitigation Measures
- Regulatory Framework, Best Practices and Basic Cyber-Hygiene