Marine & Offshore H2S Awareness
|DURATION: 1 days||Price: 300 $|
|Online Course||Price: 200 $||Go Buy|
This course is designed to increase your awareness of how H2S is formed and where it can be found on-board Vessels and offshore construction.
It will also show you how you can protect yourself from exposure and give advice about what to do if an emergency should occur On-board your Vessel or offshore construction
- What H2S is and where it can be located On-Board.
- Properties and characteristics of H2S.
- Parts per million (PPM) as a measurement parameter.
- Occupational exposure limits of H2S.
- Types of detector equipment.
- Types of respiratory equipment – escape BA sets, self-contained breathing apparatus & cascade systems.
- Donning /doffing and operating escape set within 30 seconds.
- Donning /doffing and operating the self-contained breathing apparatus set.
- Rescue techniques for casualties