MAKING CHANGE HAPPEN: PEOPLE AND PROCESS - MCPP
About the Course
Attendees will work in teams to overcome the problems encountered when making changes in their organizations. You will also learn how to develop the ability to effectively handle organizational changes by examining the eight-step change process and understanding your own, and others, needs and responses to each step in the change process. A group workshop allows attendees to engage in, comment on, and improve their competencies in managing change.
All managers, team leaders, supervisors, and individuals responsible for ensuring change is implemented successfully.
You will Learn How to
- Profile individual and group behavior exhibited during change
- Improve individual and team dynamics for high performance
- Apply the GROW model to coach and sustain individuals undergoing organizational change
- Design a practical framework for positive engagement with organizational change
- Explore the characteristics of change
- Build an integrated change strategy
- Embrace change positively using the power of vision
- Use people and process to make change happen
- Craft an effective measurement process to evaluate change
- Facilitate change and overcome resistance through effective communication