WHAT IS HACCP INTRO COURSE?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
It is a time–tested food–safety strategy that establishes a system of procedures to safeguard food from microbial and toxic contamination. In other words, HACCP food safety ensures the cleanliness, safety, and quality of food handled and served in restaurants and other food establishments.
- Understand, identify and prevent food safety hazards
- Understand and implement control measures, limits and monitoring procedures
- Understand and update a HACCP plan
- Document and verify program results to effectively prepare for audits
- USQC is the leader organization providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications and audits. In Various industries we are the experts you need.
- USQC Is accredited by the American Standardization Council
- USQC is one of the very few Certification organizations Recognized by ANSI
- USQC Certificate is Globally recognized (USQC Certified over 150K person in the last 10 years)