From 1953 onwards, The US Testing and Calibrating Council. (USTC) was established to calibrate and approve measurements, in 1959 USTC provided consulting and training services to their clients who wanted to meet the increasing requirements on importation and trades.
The rapid increase in US imports encouraged the establishment of the National Quality Council (NQC) in 1986 to provide certificates to businesses to demonstrate the business ability to compete in the international market.
After Congress established the agency under the Occupational Safety and Health Act, which President Richard M. Nixon signed into law on December 29, 1970, the increase of Occupational Safety and Health encouraged the new establishment of American Safety Institute (ASI) in 1989, to train US labor on the new requirements.
In 1998 USTC, NQC and ASI were merged to form the known USQC to gain wide recognition and continue helping businesses grow all over the globe
In 2003 USQC Changed Logo to The One Everybody Know Today