OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor
Following the implementation of an OH&S management system, effective auditing of business processes and practices helps to identify areas of conformity as well as areas requiring improvement. Delegates will develop effective auditing skills and knowledge of current best practice to aid continual improvement through focussed OH&S audits.
- The purpose and scope of an OH&S management system
- Introduction to risk management principles and processes
- Audit requirements of BS OHSAS 18001
- Development of audit strategies
- Planning and conducting an audit in line with:
- Relevant OH&S audit criteria
- ISO 19011
- Nonconformity and audit reports
- Follow up audit activities
Who should attend?
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & safety consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001