will be Replaced with ISO 45001
OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
Using the requirements of the internationally adopted SS 506/OHSAS, the OHSAS Internal Auditor course seeks to provide knowledge and practical skills required for Auditing Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Occupational health & safety and auditing terminology
- Roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor
- Interpreting OHSAS 18001 – the auditing implications
- Auditing skills
- Structure of an occupational health & safety management system
- Planning, preparation and management of audits
- An overview of occupational health & safety legislation
- Checklist development
- Types of audit
- Conducting process audits
- Internal audit objectives
- Reporting audit findings
- Internal audit scope and criteria
- Verifying corrective action
- The audit process
- Interviewing skills
Who should attend?
Any person in the organisation with responsibility for conducting internal OHS audits
Departmental managers and supervisory staff
Health and Safety Managers, Health and Safety Co-Coordinators and supervisory Staff with responsibility for designing and implementing Occupational Health and Safety systems.