ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015.
- Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s environmental management system.
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in the context of the organization's EMS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards.
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is primarily designed for internal or third party auditor candidates, but can also be valuable for Environmental Compliance Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, Management Representatives, and all others who would like to develop competency in ISO 14001:2015 and the auditing process for first, second and third party auditing.