ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015.
- Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s environmental management system.
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in the context of the organization's EMS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards.
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is primarily designed for internal auditor candidates, but can also be valuable for Environmental Compliance Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, Management Representatives, and all others who would like to develop competency in ISO 14001:2015 and the auditing process for first party auditing.