ISO 14001:2015 – Auditor Transition Training
This online course presents a complete review of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and provides a critical analysis on how the new standard will “feel” different from ISO 14001:2004, topics covered include the following:
- Where does the ISO 14001 standard come from?
- Why did the standard change so much?
- What is the timeline for transition?
- Annex SL – a common structure
- The auditable portion of ISO 14001:2015 – a three part approach
- Key Terminology
- Clausal comparison between ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 14001:2015 – Cover to Cover
- What requirements from ISO 14001:2004 are not found in ISO 14001:2015?
- What are the key new requirements?
- Key questions
- Further Information/Conclusion
Who should attend?
Individuals/companies who will be responsible for transitioning an ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system to ISO 14001:2015, and industry professionals interested in working with such parties.